We are looking for a full-time Marketing & Sales Automation Specialist with demonstrated experience providing technical implementation and analysis.
- Your day-to-day will be primarily dedicated to marketing automation setups, maintenance and functionality. You will assist to optimize, customize and configure our clients’ HubSpot portals to meet their business needs based on industry best practices
- Administer HubSpot including user setup and design/configuration of Objects, Profiles and Roles, Workflow/Process Builder, Visual Flows, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts
- Create emails, landing pages, dashboards, reports (including complex reports), lists etc.
- Setup HubSpot scoring and nurturing campaigns.
- Coordinate testing and deployment plans for complex rollouts
- Setting up workflows for marketing automation campaigns
- Track and communicate expectations and progress updates to customers
- 2-3 years experience in a previous digital marketing role (agency experience is an advantage)
- Hands-on, proven experience using HubSpot marketing, CRM (sales, service and/or CMS will be a significant advantage)
- Can create complex automations, reports, emails
- Hubspot Certification- must
- Understanding of lead generation and customer acquisition
- Good energy and Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
- Analysis skills and the ability to look at data and generate insights
- High excel skills
- Knowledge and experience with HubSpot integration to Salesforce, Zoom etc. – big advantage
CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org