We’re hiring! – join the Daze&Co team.
Daze Marketing, a leader in marketing tech B2B companies, is looking for a passionate Senior Tech Content writer. We help pioneering Israeli startups, as well as legacy tech giants, craft their own unique voice, bring their message to the market, and scale their activities. Our ideal candidate lives, breathes & dreams content, and will be able to inspire and educate other writers in the ways of attracting social engagement, mesmerizing readers, and speaking to various verticals.
★ Can you write for tech-savvy experts who have heard it all??
★ Are you inspired by the thought of spending your days imagining new, innovative ways to help our clients shine above the ruckus??
Let’s do this!
- Write and edit a variety of content assets aligned with detailed personas and buyer journeys – including case studies, social media posts, blog posts, digital ads, infographics, white papers, email campaigns, and webinars.
- Upload content to various social media and blogging platforms (FB, IN, LI, TW, Wix, WP and others).
- Correspond with tech professionals on behalf of our clients.
- Guide writers in providing the best content to achieve our client’s KPIs.
- Use a variety of analytics tools to monitor content performance and optimize its impact.
- Constantly come up with new ideas to increase conversion rates in the sales funnel, gain relevant LinkedIn followers, grow inbound traffic, and turn business leaders into leads.
- Experienced ★ a Minimum of 5 years of experience in writing compelling content, at least 2 of those in writing B2B tech content.
- Coherent ★ Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Mover ★ A profound understanding of what it takes to engage tech-savvy audiences and move them to take action.
- Marketeer ★ An understanding of the goals of content marketing
- Analytical ★ Versed in using data to measure the impact of content and optimize to achieve better results.
- Compassionate ★ A team player with a can-do attitude that knows how to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Native English speaker and writer with idiomatic English skills – a must.
- Experience writing and editing product marketing content – an advantage.
CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org